Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if the Life Company goes out of business or files bankruptcy?
Questions to Ask BEFORE You apply for Life Insurance
- How do I choose the right company?
- Is the company a mutual or stock company
- Does the company have a long, solidy history?
- Is the company well-rated?
- Is your death benefit guaranteed for life--regardless how long you live?
- Do policy loans or changes in premium payments jeopordize the guaranteed death benefit?
- Are the premiums guaranteed not to change?
- Can you use your policy to store cash for as long as you wish?
- Are policy guarantees based upon a guaranteed rate or guaranteed dollar amount?
Questions to ask DURING the Application Process for Life Insurance
- How much Life Insurance should I get?
- Will I qualify for Life Insurance?
- Is the policy structured for Maximum Cash Value or Maximum Death Benefit?
- How does a Policy Loan affect the Policy Values?
- What is the interest rate charged on a Policy Loan?
Should I apply for Whole Life, Term or a Combination of both?
Should you do a Risk Assessment?
What does "Guaranteed" mean anyway?