What is the Budget Mastery Challenge ?
The Budget Mastering Tool is one of my top foundation pieces for getting started in tracking what you Earn so you can Keep & Grow your Money. The Budget Mastering Challenge is a way to motivate you to LOOK and take the time to organize your actual paperwork - bills etc., but also too look at your resistance to DOING IT!!
WHEN: Sunday February 12th - March 19th, 8:00 pm submission deadline.
WHERE: Our Facebook Page - Join the Budget Mastery Group
1. JOIN US! Please take a BEFORE picture of your current filing system!! (piles on your desk, crunched up papers in the garbage) and
POST IT to this page... Budget Mastery Group
2. Download the Budget Mastery Tool & Gather your bills. If you keep hard copies, start there. If not go on-line and gather January - December of 2016. Input your utilities first, groceries and so on…
STEPS TO USING THE BUDGET TOOL
1. Customize the Budget Tool for you by renaming the categories to your specific life and save it.
2. Complete the spreadsheet with your numbers,
3. Review your financial year with as little as emotion as possible - rather write down any observations you
have about it.
3. Just in case you are one to get rid of the physical evidence you have bills!! - most companies will have online records - call that company and ask for them.
You can ask any questions in this Group and give and get encouragement for following through.
WHOMEVER has the BIGGEST TRANSFORMATION with their Budgeting System WINS a sense of Well-Being & Accomplishment AND:
THE PROSPERITY PRIZE PACK:
3 1 oz Canadian Silver Coins
3 Insightful Books on Managing your Life, Your Finances and your Will.
I promise you will feel more confidence and ease around bill-paying and for those who own Infinite Banking Systems you will see the benefits of your systems growth through the process too... It will make you a better Infinite Banker...
In Service to Your Best Life
In Service to Living Your Best Life,
"It all starts with the way you think, money is a spiritual cultivation, not just a physical one" Winnie Lau